The Good of Crysis 2:
01. The nanosuit and other big levels offer too much of flexibility.
02. One can find a strong depiction of devastated city.
03. Second half is really memorable and awesome battles.
04. One will find too much of lasting value with the full-featured multiplayer.
05. The best part of it that I liked is its outstanding soundtrack.
The Bad of Crysis 2:
01. Poor Al detracts excitement of the game.
02. There have been some online troubles observed.
03. First few hours of the game drags in fact.
It is always estimated that Crysis 2 has to give up high standard of gaming. The lush jungle vistas of it is stunning and looked authentic also. All the visual bells and whistles are not featured as it was expected earlier.
The jungle of urban variety of New York City is precise and it looks amazing. Gamers can make way through the giant office buildings, bridges and also the city squares facing robotic aliens swarming across rooftops and infesting hallways.
The large environment in Crysis 2 helps gamer to maneuver and gives space to grant freedom of approaching to battle in several ways. This is one of the main reasons the game is a good alternative to many first-person shooters. The game portrays the city excellent.
Crysis 2 has kept the reputation of original Crysis in technical benchmark. It is one of the best shooters and has more modest menu options. Well, it does not support DirectX 11 so advanced lighting techniques are missing in it. Overall, it is worth playing and purchasing.